9. All The Casino, None Of The Risk. Our opening reception features a mock casino where you can play a variety of games, win prizes and warm up your skills before hitting the real casinos in the area.
8. Location, Location, Location. Did we mention the wine and quaint towns? Take some time before or after the conference and visit the historic Niagara-on-the-lake or take part in a wine tour! Visit the concierge at the hotel for details.
7. Meet And Greet. There are nearly 150 delegates currently registered to attend. There are delegates coming from the east coast, the west coast and everywhere in-between. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to network with peers from across Canada.
6. Students And Scholars. We have students who will be speaking at a variety of sessions about their experience at a private career college. Hear them talk about their struggles and triumphs as well as where they are now in their careers.
5. Fantastic Accommodation. The Hilton Hotel & Suites Fallsview is in the heart of the entertainment district of The Falls. With spacious rooms, in-hotel restaurants and a great staff, your stay will be more than comfortable, it will be a getaway to remember!
4. Great Official Presence. We’re happy to announce the Hon. John Milloy, Minister of Training, Colleges and Universities will speak at the conference. Officials from the MTCU, sector councils, WSIB, Employment Ontario, as well as NSLSC and OSAP will be on hand for sessions. We’ve got all your bases covered.
3. More Than Just Workshops. We’ve got plenary sessions, both NACC and OACC Annual General Meetings, all day financial aid, all day instructor sessions and much more. Check out a full list of sessions online at the conference page on oacc.ca or nacc.ca.
2. Speakers To Inspire. We’ve got funny, motivational and downright entertaining. Come for the full experience and see Jody Urquhart, John Young and Bob Koehler.
1. Meet Your Associations. NACC and OACC have so many members it’s hard to meet everyone in a year. Take this opportunity to meet staff and Directors from both associations and see the faces behind the names!
BONUS: Make Your Vote Count! We are holding both NACC and OACC Annual General Meetings. The AGMs are free to attend and give members an opportunity to vote on issues that matter to them. Changes in bylaws as well as the election of the next Board of Directors will take place.
Visit the conference page HERE to learn more or to register!
OACC Annual General Meeting
Thursday, May 30, 2013 @ 2:30 pm
Caesars Hotel & Casino, Windsor
To Be Determined
May 29, 30 & 31, 2013.
Conference Registration Now Open!
Click to access the most recent minutes.
View the Board Meeting Minutes
A place for us to come together as members and communicate!
Add the OACC Proud Member logo to your school's website.